Unity is an all-in-one Kodi Addon introduced by One Alliance Reborn Repository. It has various sections that include paranormal, world cup, mystery, planes, trains, Automobiles, comedy, TV shows, movies, sport, WWE, poker, animation, and networking.
Setup and Install Unity Kodi Add-on
- From the Kodi, application go to the system settings.
- Select the File Manager.
- Click on the Add-source.
- Now select the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and then click OK.
- Name the media source as One.
- Make sure that everything is correct and then click OK.
- Go back to the main screen and then select add-on.
- Click on add-on package installer icon.
- Select install from zip file.
- Now select the option of one.
- Select repository.onealliance-3.0.1.zip
- Wait for the add-on installed notification.
- Select install from repository.
- Select the option One Alliance Reborn Repo.
- Now click on video add-ons
- Now select the option of Unity.
- After that click on install.