Here, we are going to share the step by step instructions to install VistaTV Showbox Kodi Addon. Firstly would like to discuss about VistaTV ShowBox Kodi Addon. It is the popular Addon of Vista free repository. This add-on provide you latest stuff in the form of menu like movie menu, TV shows menu, My movies, My TV shows, Sky cinema on demand Latest movies, tools (like API keys, Clear providers etc.) search movies and shows etc. so, all this kind of content is available under VistaTV ShowBox Addon.
Well, this kind of latest or trending contents are restricted to watch without any permission and you can’t watch this content using your original identity as these contents are geo restricted so, if you want to watch or use this Add on then you have to use it through VPN. VPN is Virtual Private network that provides you the virtual environment to watch such kind of restricted stuff by hiding your identity and gives you secure and protected environment.
There are numerous VPN services available which are free of cost and have some charges as well. But in case of paid VPN service providers that good thing is they provide you the trail pack and one week timeline to cancel the subscription if you are not happy with this VPN quality.
Download & Install VistaTV ShowBox Kodi Addon
- Start your system and open Kodi on it
- Go to the main menu of the Kodi.
- Select Settings icon from the top left corner of the main menu.
- From here the category list will appear select File Manager option from this category list.
- Now, select Add source option.
- Here, first need to select NONE option and then click OK
- Now, move to the next box where you have to fill or mention the URL link of the repository as here you have to write down the path for the media location which is the repository URL link that is http://vistatv.me/vista/ Copy this link and click on OK button
- Enter name for the repository link that is “Vista” and click on OK button
- Now, go back to the main menu and click on the Addons option.
- Select the option Add on browser which is available on the top left of the screen in the icon form.
- Here, click on the option “Install from Zip file”
- Click on Vistafree option
- Select zip file for Vistafree that is “Repo.zip”
- Wait for the Vistafree repository installation.
- Now, select Install from repository
- Select VistaTV free TV Addon Repository.
- Select option “Video Add-ons”
- Select option “Vista TV ShowBox” Addons.
- In the end click on the INSTALL button.
Once installation is completed go back to the Home page select Add ons from the main menu bar and you will find out Vista TV ShowBox Add-on option in the list. That means it is successfully installed on your device.