Zem TV add-on is used for streaming live sports on Mac, Android, PC, and Firestick and other devices at which you have set up Kodi on. You can watch live streaming of tennis, cricket, badminton, football, racing, soccer games from all the Kodi channels around the world.
Today in this article we are providing you the steps to download this must have add-on. If you are here searching for the steps to install this add-on then you are at the right place. Please read the full article to learn all the steps.
Setup and Install Zem Tv Kodi Add-on
The steps to download and install Zem Tv Kodi Add-on are given below;
- Open your Kodi Application and go the system settings.
- Now click on the option of Add-on.
- Now turn on the unknown sources option.
- Go back to the main menu, click on settings and then select the File Manager.
- Now select the Add source.
- Click on the option of None.
- Copy and paste the URL http://srp.nu and then click OK.
- Name the media source as Superrepo and click OK.
- Again go back to the main menu and click on the add-on.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click “superrepo . kodi . krypton . repositories – 0.7.04.zip and then click OK.
- Wait for the installation to get complete.
- Now click on Super Repo all [ Krypton ] [ v7 ]
- Select Video Add-on.
- click on the option of ZEM.
- You can locate the installed Zem Add-on from the add-on option.
Channels available on Zem TV
- beIN Sports
- Euro sports
- TSN sports
- Super sports
- Start sports
- Fox Sports
- PTV sports
- Box nation
Use VPN for Zem Kodi Add-on because;
- It will unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons
- It Provides good speed
- Take care of your safety and privacy
By following all the steps given above you can download and install the Zem TV Add-on easily. Hope this article has helped you.