Zen is a Kodi Plugin add-on which streams TV shows and movies. Its menu system has a good layout which makes it easy to find your way around. Since there is an update so zen add-on is now called Elysium.
Today we are going to share the steps to download and Install Zen add-on Kodi 17 Krypton along with the screenshots. If you are here looking for the steps to install the same add-on then you are in the right place. Also if you want us to provide you with the steps to download your favourite Kodi add-on then please let us know. See the steps below.
Setup and Install Zen Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Here From the main Kodi menu click on the system setting.
- Select the file manager.
- Click on the add-source.
- Select the option of None.
- Name the media source as Noobs and Nerds.
- From the main menu click on add-ons.
- Select the add-on package installer icon.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the option of Noobs and Nerds.
- Select noobsnerds Repo(1.7).zip
- Wait for repository installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select Noobs and Nerds Repository.
- Select video add-ons.
- Click on Zen
- Select Install.